On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Hernán Morales Durand
<hernan.mora...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One can make money by writing a Pharo-related book?

Since most of the books I wrote are free I did not earn much.
Most of the time if ESUG would not sponsor I would earn 200 Euros max.

Now the association could sponsor book too.
We could also create a bounty for booklets.
I would love to read books or booklets written by others and I'm ready
to pay for it.
I would like to read a book on IA, Bloc, And many topics in fact.

> It takes a significant amount of effort to write a book, you know
> better of course.
>
> Is there a plan for monetization so people maybe gets more motivated
> to write Pharo material?

I'm planning to make my last book on lulu (it is there but I'm waiting
for the first printout)
and to offer a good reduction to the association members.

Stef