Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
https://hub.docker.com/r/herbysk/pharo/
How are the images built from https://lolg.it/herby/pharo-docker?

Researching a bit it seems that Docker Hub only supports GitHub and
BitBucket, and IIUC you can't change the image name if you use automated
building. Therefore, I assume you're going something custom. Is it manual?

Manual. I actually replied to original question, but mail got stuck in moderation b/c it has empty subject or something.

Whenever I see there is significant change / the project needs to have the new changes in, I rebuild and reupload manually.

Herby

Or is there a way to set up triggers for a custom solution? Thanks.

-----
Cheers,
Sean