Marcus Denker-4 wrote
> I would like to coordinate to have something official in April.

As you investigate this, check out the barebones Docker support in the
`docker` branch of my smalltalkCI fork [1]. It is a proof-of-concept wrapper
of the Docker infrastructure, so that (kind of like Slang), you can stay in
Pharo instead of learning and writing Dockerfiles by hand. Commits trigger
container(s) to be built automatically on DockerHub [2] which are in daily
use in my CI builds. Here is an example:
        | toolDependencies commands |
        toolDependencies := #('ca-certificates' curl unzip wget git).
        commands := OrderedCollection new
                add: (SCIDockerComment contents: 'Pharo (32-bit)');
                add: (SCIDockerFROM new baseImage: 'ubuntu:16.04');
                addAll: (aPlatform sciDockerDependencyCommandsGivenTools:
toolDependencies);
                yourself.
        ^ self new
                        instructions: commands;
                        yourself.

Which gets turned into something like this [3]:

I wrote it to use it in my CI builds, so at the time smalltalkCI seemed like
the most appropriate host, but it could live anywhere and could easily be
extracted. IIRC it has no dependencies ATM.

        # Pharo (32-bit)

        FROM ubuntu:16.04

        RUN dpkg --add-architecture i386

        RUN apt-get -qq update && apt-get -qq install \
            ca-certificates \
            curl \
            git \
            libcurl3:i386 \
            libfontconfig1:i386 \
            libfreetype6:i386 \
            libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 \
            libsqlite3-0:i386 \
            libssl1.0.0:i386 \
            libx11-6:i386 \
            unzip \
            wget \
            && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

        RUN echo "Pharo 32-bit prerequisities installed."

1.
https://github.com/seandenigris/smalltalkCI/tree/docker/repository/SmalltalkCI-Docker.package
2. https://hub.docker.com/r/seandenigris/pharo/
3. https://github.com/seandenigris/smalltalkCI/blob/docker/docker/Dockerfile