Hi Esteban,

nice to meet you online.  I saw your presentation on UTube.

I found your concept quite intriguing, so I wonder why no one else is
interested -
besides the notorious lack of popularity that Smalltalk is cursed
with, to the unreasonable
great benefit of it's fugly spin-offs.

I want to check it out, plus, I want to see the new lean CMS that you
underpinned it with.

Have you encountered or envisioned any drawbacks of your concept, that
would hamper
any techniques neccessary in contemporary web app programming?
Kind regards,