Hello,

thanks to all for the pointers you offered. They were more than helpfull.

So I will give it a try:

Grafiscopio seems to be a very good tool to get started with my project
.
So I will focus first to get my text database into the image. I have
to convert the *.org files to *.ston. A way could be via the
Leo-editor and Python. But I have to study the *.ston datastructure,
to see what is in the box.

When this is done I will explore Syre and the Moose-Algos Information
Retrieval. But this is a long way to go.

I will report.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

Cheers
Hajo

---
Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin.

http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.de/