Ok, adding the package names was needed in the baseline and resolved the remaining errors:

spec package: 'DrGeoII-core'; package: 'DrGeoII-Polymorph'; etc.

Now I would like to insert in the BaselineOf a version number more meaningfull than <baseline>

I want to extract from 'BaselineOfDrGeo project version' an object with a DrGeo release number (aka 18.06, etc.)

How can I insert it in the BaselineOfDrGeo?