> Probably, but my hands are already full.

Mine as well :(

I still believe a "release" kind of script could help, associated with
a project: update the baselineOf, save everything with a nice commit,
tag the commit, done.

I would need one for OSProcess, and for the GitFileTree-MergeDriver.

But it's kind of specific to the way you package DrGeo, so no single
command would fit.

Thierry