--- Begin Message ---
>What I find sad is that people spent hours talking instead of doing.
>This is why Smalltalk is for them.
>Personally I prefer Pharo.

Well, I guess I don't belong here anymore since "Pharo is NOT Smalltalk" as you
keep saying!

And since I've been a Smalltalker for only 25+ years, I guess Smalltalk is
really for me as you wrote!  Every Smalltalker is a moron as you so often imply
(especially in private emails incidentally): only Pharoers "do it right"...  So
I'll go back to that moronic programming language!

P.S.  I'll let you handle the questions in #pharo on IRC as I'll no longer be
on the channel : you'll see, it'll be really instructive for you! People there
have those weird practical problems, it's crazy!
</byebye>

Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

--- End Message ---