Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for your contributions. Looks good to me. It is a nice addition.
Could you open an issue
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/new so that we can keep
a trace of your contribution (we open issues for features / improvements also)?

Thanks also to Cyril who helped you to commit to ST.

Cheers,
Christophe.