Hi Norbert,

> Le 19 juin 2018 à 14:06, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> a écrit :
>
> I have no use for an environment where people only care about coding new cool
> stuff. If it would be like this I would quit all my pharo businesses, move to
> mainstream and would use pharo only for hobbyist projects because that would
> be the level that can be met.

I do not think Guille has this state of mind. He spends time to write lot of
tests for code other people wrote (not the funniest part), to clean code in the
image (old code, bad dependencies, better API), to improve existing stuff,
answering questions on the ML, and so on.
He is one of the few people that really tries to push semantic versioning. He
could have made some errors (like everyone) but I find your sentence not fair
for him.

Regards,
Christophe