> On 16 Jul 2018, at 07:27 , Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  - I've cloned SmaCC
>  - I've checked out the flgr branch
>  - I've loaded the baseline and added
>
>> spec package: 'SmaCC-Reification' with: [ spec requires:
>> #('SmaCC-Smalltalk-Parser' 'SmaCC-Runtime' 'SmaCC-Java') ]
>  - then, I've done right click on the iceberg project and selected Metacello
> -> load baseline... => then inserted SmaCC-Reification and I got that package
> + dependencies loaded...

Well, I thought that was what I did before.  I tried this again, and — lo and
behold — it worked!  Thank you.

> Moreover, my original problem is still there — it's looking in a nonexistent
> package cache, rather than on github, or in my ~/iceberg/apblack/SmaCC clone
> of github.
>
> I don't think this is quite like that... Metacello will try to lookup the
> package in several places. And it will check at last the package cache. So it
> fails because it was not able to found that package in any of your
> repositories, but the last it checked was the package cache.

What still is not working is trying to reference SmaCC-Reficiation from
baselineOfGrace.

In `baselineOfGrace` I’ve put:

        spec package: 'Grace-Parser' with: [ spec requires: {'SmaCC' .
'SmaCC-Reification'. 'Grace-Scope'} ]

but I still get the walkback

> Could not resolve: BaselineOfSmaCC-Reification [BaselineOfSmaCC-Reification]
> in /Users/black/Development/Pharo/images/Pharo 7.0  SmallGrace
> 32/pharo-local/package-cache g...@github.com:apblack/SmaCC.git[fglr]

I took that message to mean that it was listing all the places that it had
looked: first the non-existant package cache, and then githib.  Is that wrong?
Is it actually looking in my shared iceberg directory, but just not saying so?

Does this only work after I have pushed everything to github?  I like to get it
working before I push.

        Andrew