Can you give more details? IIRC I have PP2 loaded in several 6.

I did the following:
1)  Download and start Pharo 6.1 stable via the launcher.
2a) Attempt to install PetitParser2 via the CatalogBrowser:
    "Information
    There was an error while trying to install PetitParser2.
    Installation was cancelled."
2b) Attempt to install PP2 via the scripts from GitHub:
    Metacello new
        baseline: 'PetitParser2';
        repository: 'github://kursjan/petitparser2';
        load.
    Metacello new
        baseline: 'PetitParser2Gui';
        repository: 'github://kursjan/petitparser2';
        load.
    "Could not resolve: [BaselineOfPetitParser2] in [...]"

Interestingly, it works in Pharo 7 dev, but there the GUI-Tools won't load because of some issues with their dependencies.

I hope this helps. As I am not familiar with Pharo, I'd appreciate any hints.

Best, Steffen