El vie., 25 ene. 2019 a las 8:01, Sven Van Caekenberghe
(<s...@stfx.eu>) escribió:
> > On 25 Jan 2019, at 11:34, Tim Mackinnon <tim@testit.works> wrote:

> > Similarly, you might not also realise that can also use META-2 to
> > intelligently select wider portions of code - which is great for
> > refactoring or correcting a mistake (e.g. put your cursor inside a comment
> > and press META-2). Repeatedly doing this will expand the selection (great
> > inside a block of code). Again - this is the power of an intelligent
> > environment. It also doesn’t take a lot of code and it was something I
> > taught myself because our environment is so discoverable.
>
> WOW, wow, very nice !

This is so convenient! In particular when dealing with nested blocks
for rendering Seaside tags. :)
But what key is "Meta-2" in Windows?

I think this feature is so convenient that it should not only be
visible, but have a menu item of its own.

> There are so many hidden gems inside Pharo that it is impossible to keep
> track. People should not only add such features, but also continuously
> advocate/advertise them, it really takes a long time before everybody knows
> about new stuff.

We need a cheatsheet of some sort :)