Hi,

I’m also very interested in BP/Workflow apps.

First to show my students what is a BPM system… but also to manage my personal
routines (and more).

I find NewWave very nice. I have to dig into BPMFlow and A4BP as I don’t know
them (nice document section btw). So thanks for bringing that up.

I also thing we need to do it « a la smalltalk » and consider workflow split
over multiples images. Does A4BP or BPM flow manage that ?

I add the two other links to others BP/Workflow pharo implementations (NewWave
and Workflow*):

** the one of Sebastijan
https://github.com/skaplar/NewWave (include TaskIt processes which is cool)
=> I like it a lot. That is their first implementation and they have plans so
it will be actively improved (sebatijarn may say more).
** the one of NetStyle
https://github.com/Netstyle/Workflow (but quite dependent on Seaside/Magritte
UI - not TaskIt).
https://github.com/cdrick65/Workflow (some modifications we didi so that it
loads).

Cheers,

Cédrik

* I’m not the developer of them at all. Just following, testing.

> Le 20 avr. 2019 à 23:32, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> a écrit :
>
> Haha, I confused myself. Forget the last mail
>
> Norbert
>
>> Am 20.04.2019 um 23:31 schrieb Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name>:
>>
>> Can you elaborate a bit. There is plenty of stuff to find in the links
>> below. I could not even find the NewWave
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Norbert
>>
>>> Am 20.04.2019 um 22:23 schrieb BrunoBB <smallt...@adinet.com.uy>:
>>>
>>> Serge,
>>>
>>> I just created another thread to talk about both projects (we can discuss
>>> all here as Norbert request):
>>> A4BP
>>> https://github.com/A4BP
>>> BpmFlow