Hi,

yes, I’m interested, too, in how we can get a workflow engine and a simple
reification of a workflow model that can be used in a lot of scenarios.

> Am 21.04.2019 um 10:57 schrieb Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m also very interested in BP/Workflow apps.
>
> First to show my students what is a BPM system… but also to manage my
> personal routines (and more).
>
> I find NewWave very nice. I have to dig into BPMFlow and A4BP as I don’t know
> them (nice document section btw). So thanks for bringing that up.
>
> I also thing we need to do it « a la smalltalk » and consider workflow split
> over multiples images. Does A4BP or BPM flow manage that ?

That is something I’m working on. In the IoT space this will become very
important. We will have devices attached to a network that need to work
together in a workflow scenario to solve a problem. We have the prerequisites
for this, bringing devices into a network and manage them centrally. In the
mid-term I want to use a workflow engine that can be adjusted to these needs.

Norbert