Hi Benoit,

Thank you for publishing this one!
This is how I installed:

Iceberg remoteTypeSelector: #scpUrl.
Metacello new
baseline: 'VLC';
repository: 'github://badetitou/Pharo-LibVLC';
load.

However I got this warning on Mac:

This package depends on the following classes:
  VLCLibrary
  VLCLibraryCore
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  VLCLibrary>>#macModuleName
  VLCLibraryCore>>#macModuleName

And consequently all test method fails. Is there something I've missing?

Cheers,

Hernán