Le 12/01/2020 à 18:02, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :
Hi Benoit,

Thank you for publishing this one!
This is how I installed:

Iceberg remoteTypeSelector: #scpUrl.
Metacello new
baseline: 'VLC';
repository: 'github://badetitou/Pharo-LibVLC';
load.

However I got this warning on Mac:

This package depends on the following classes:
  VLCLibrary
  VLCLibraryCore
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  VLCLibrary>>#macModuleName
  VLCLibraryCore>>#macModuleName

Oupsi, The bug is fixed now.

It was a dependency problem in Pharo7 (in the baseline).
I've forgot to check that before the release.

And consequently all test method fails. Is there something I've missing?

Cheers,

Hernán