We have

https://github.com/zweidenker/JSONSchema
<https://github.com/zweidenker/JSONSchema>

which is an implementation of basic stuff in JSON schema. But it does not
compile classes it just creates a runtime model. To be honest I never
understood why we make the effort to compile classes for parsed model. The
runtime model works usually pretty well. The only reason I can see is that it
is easier to store somewhere.

If you like our code and you miss things, we are eager to add the stuff we not
had (yet) reason to do so.

Norbert