--- Begin Message ---
The official is https://github.com/pharo-rdbms/glorp (The one I forked at
pharo-db - a username I need to change as it is causing confusion).

I've been mostly working with P3 and SQLite together.  I've standardized the
query results format for fetching field definitions so if you want to add
support for another db, please note the format of the result set and structure
yours appropriately.

I would very much like all the databases to be hosted under pharo-rdbms and all
of them to have glorp adaptors and the additional meta structure queries I'm
adding to the GlorpPlatform classes to enable ActiveRecord.  I feel like
Pharo's RDBMS story has been lagging and the lack of ready to go database
support keeps people from building apps on it.

There are a zillion little business CRUD apps that could be knocked out with
spec2 or Seaside.

Please, dive in and make improvements.

> On Jan 20, 2020, at 9:15 AM, eftomi <tomaz.t...@ef.uni-lj.si> wrote:
>
> Todd, this is great, I didn't know that you are working on ActiveRecord.
>
> BTW, I have some minor additions to SQLServerPlatform (support for National
> Language Character Set) and OraclePlatform (Decimal data type) - is there a
> central git repository for Glorp so that I could PR to?
>
> Thanks and best wishes,
> Tomaz

--- End Message ---