I think it is time again to remind people on this list about a subtle but
important difference:

pharo is not smalltalk

You can read this either way and like it or not. But this is a pharo list which
wants to focus on the development and usage of pharo. It is not the place for
"all things smalltalk". If you have a smalltalk topic please find the
appropriate channel to publish or advocate. There are many smalltalkers out
there that do not read this list. So in order to reach the people that are
interested in smalltalk there are plenty of better channels to put things there.

We know that a bit of off-topic discussion is normal but we want to remind
everyone to try keeping that really low or find better channels to put that.

Norbert