We are so over this discussion.
You want to take the Smalltalk heritage as a definition, that’s ok.
We don’t, and that’s ok too.
Is about what we want to do.
For any other argument, please take into account this thought  from Alan Kay:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMJoLicXsAA7dej?format=jpg&name=small

The real point is: This is a list for Pharo users, about Pharo usage.
This is not comp.lang.smalltalk.
This is not /r/smalltalk

So, while off-topic is allowed at a certain point (and while talking about
other dialects sometimes is not off-topic), please take that into account when
you smalltalk about smalltalk.

Cheers,
Esteban