> On 2 Aug 2020, at 15:33, Russ Whaley <whaley.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> EXACTLY!, Stéphane, thank you! I will go through this tutorial today.
>
> Has anyone written any documentation or maybe a tool that would help
> understand what each ‘widget’ is capable of? I review all example code, read
> all class comments and peruse the class hierarchy, but when a widget
> capability doesn’t work for me, I don’t know whether I’m using it
> incorrectly, in the wrong place, or if it’s a bug.. I.e filter/sort,
> TransmitTo:, drag and drop, double-click, right-click, presenter management
> (modal, etc), and how to force the display to refresh, etc.  Your thoughts?

Same feeling for me.

This is why I would like
- to have the time to propose a way to mark API elements so that we can build a
little tools to show the API of each widget
We did this in Spec1 and it supported the auto documentation of the system.

- to have better method comments, and class comments.

- that esteban write more doc. I decided that I will not write anything before
(because I’m TIRED to learn by try and error to be able to write
documentation).
I will never do that again. It is not fun and I prefer to focus on my stupid
projects because I know them.

So if you want to help me.
Ask for them :)

> I appreciate (and admire) all the work you and everyone put into the
> documentation and tutorials - and I am voracious in consuming them.

Thanks!

> I hope to build my skills to be able to contribute for the community.
If you find typos or strange english let us know. Because this is already a
contribution