>> Let's do it, then.  I'll volunteer to do most of the work.  :^)
>
>I will review anything you write :)

I'll write well and add lots of comments to make that easy for you.  :^D

>> My hope is that participating in this will make me capable of creating
>> advanced tutorials all by myself.
>
>I usually like to write to learn and dump what I learned.

That describes me very well, too.  Teaching others (who want to learn) is
fun.

That often provides just the motivation I need to make something, do it
right, and then publish the results (including my own insights).

And you learn best when you're teaching others.  I see that all the time.

So I don't really understand all these people who don't want to learn
anything -- don't want to learn something new, or don't want to learn better
ways of doing what they're already doing.

Maybe most of them are "too busy".  I'm too busy, but I work at it. (?)

>>> Yes yes I would love that.
>>
>> That was part of my motivation for creating a Pharo app to solve the
>> Zebra
>> Puzzle.  First, of course, I wanted to solve it.  ;^)
>
>I will send you some feeedback and PR.

Thanks!

-t