If somebody gets to open the image and loads it with an Smalltalk
Emulator to execute it I'll ask him/her to start working together, and
even teach me how to do it.

I don't want to shield the image from being accessed, just want to
make it harder than simply removing the '--headless' parameter to the
VM executable.
Of course removing sources is a plus (I do for a VW deployed image),
but even for this particular piece of software that I'm asking for, I
don't need it.

If I wanted to make the source public, I'll publish it in
Github/Gitlab, otherwise I'd rather keep the code private.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo