Hi David,

I have repeatedly installed Seaside on Pharo 8 / 9 64 bit - Windows 10
without any issues and I have done it both ssh and https

I do it quickly / simply by

tools->iceberg->[+ add]    (on top panel right)
on popup select: 'clone from github.com'
fill in owner: SeasideSt                            (case does not matter)
       project: seaside
       local directory:                           (leave the default for
now)
       protocol                                      try https first (not
sure if github requires a password)
                                                         or ssh which may be
slightly complicated
once seaside libraries are pulled in and seaside appears in the iceberg
panel then
right click on seaside
         on popup scroll down to metacello->install baseline (default)

hope that works

Long Haired David wrote
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have been developing a new web site using Seaside on my M1 MacBookAir
> and I have had no issues.
>
> To deploy it, I have to install Pharo on either a Windows 10 or a Windows
> Server 2012 server. Pharo has installed on both without any issues.
> However, I am having problems installing Seaside.
>
> I have Pharo 8.0 installed on both (64 bit version).
>
> If I try and install from the Catalog, I get the following error in the
> Transcript.
>
> IceGenericError: Failed to stat file
> 'C:/Users/david/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit
> (stable)/pharo-local.
>
> If I try using Monticello, I get the following:
>
> Metacello new
> baseline:'Seaside3';
> repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
> load
> I got an error while cloning: There was an authentication error while
> trying to execute the operation: .
> This happens usually because you didn't provide a valid set of
> credentials.
> You may fix this problem in different ways:
>
> 1. adding your keys to ssh-agent, executing ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa in your
> command line.
> 2. adding your keys in settings (open settings browser search for "Use
> custom SSH keys" and
> add your public and private keys).
> 3. using HTTPS instead SSH (Just use an url in the form HTTPS://etc.git).
> I will try to clone the HTTPS variant.
>
> Can you help please?
>
> David
> Totally Objects