Yes you hit the window filename length problem.

Retry by creating one more pharo 8 image. Only don't take the default image
name as you have taken. Change it to very short like p8-1 to keep image
file name and consequently the folder name length to a minimum

Then install seaside.

If that doesn't work repost and we will try still another option

Regards
Sanjay