Dear everyone,

One of our speakers wishes to ensure properly shared credit with a
co-author, so I attach an improved term card:

11 October, 12 noon:  Carlo Rovelli, Marseille, ‘What is Quantum
Theory Actually Telling us about the World?  The “Relational”
Interpretation’

18 October, 1 p.m.:  Jacob Stegenga (with Zoë Hitzig), HPS, ‘The Perils
of P-Hacking and the Promise of Pre-Analysis Plans’

25 October:  Sam Fletcher, Minnesota, ‘The Principle of Stability’

1 November:  Eric Martin, Baylor, ‘“The battle is on.” Lakatos,
Feyerabend, and the Student Protests’

8 November:  Melissa Fusco, Columbia, ‘Causal Decision Theory and
Tragic Evidence:  Death in Damascus Revisited’

15 November:  Paul Roth, UC Santa Cruz, ‘Reviving Analytical
Philosophy of History’

22 November:  Harvey Brown, Oxford, ‘Quantum Bayesianism:  The
Ineffable Reality behind “Participatory Realism”’

29 November:  Alisa Bokulich, Boston University, ‘Representing and
Explaining:  The Eikonic Conception of Explanation’

6 December:  Emily Thomas, Durham, ‘What’s the Point of Margaret
Cavendish’s Blazing World?’

--
J. Brian Pitts
Senior Research Associate

Ph.D., Philosophy/History & Philosophy of Science, University of Notre
Dame
Ph.D., Physics, University of Texas at Austin