Dear All,

We're really back, 5pm on Wednesday in the graduate common room with a
romantic, candle lit edition of the logic seminar.

Let's start with something simple. We can discuss bilateralism
(presumably everyone is familiar with Rumfitt's "Yes and No", Mind,
2000).

Perhaps less familiar is this recent paper on the subject:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570868317300617

which should be accessible through a Cambridge account.

Michael G.