Attention members of the Moral Sciences Club, and the wider Cambridge
philosophical community:

I regret that the remaining Moral Sciences Club sessions for Lent Term 2018
have been cancelled. Specifically, the following events listed on our website
will not go ahead this term. This decision has been made in discussion with the
speakers, and in view of the fact that the dates are proposed days of
industrial strike action.

27th February
 Cecilia Heyes (Oxford)

The Cultural Evolution of Thinking      Barbara White room      cancelled
6th March
 Anna Marmodoro (Durham)

Plato’s forms as causal powers

Barbara White Room      cancelled
13th March
 Sarah Moss (Michigan)

Full belief and loose speech

Barbara White room      cancelled

Rae Langton
The Moral Sciences Club

Rae Langton, FBA, FAAAS, MAE
Knightbridge Professor
Faculty of Philosophy
Sidgwick Avenue
Cambridge CB3 9DA

Newnham College
Sidgwick Avenue
Cambridge CB3 9DF

To unsubscribe from the CamPhilEvents mailing list,
or change your membership options, please visit
the list information page:

List archive:

Please note that CamPhilEvents doesn't accept email
attachments. See the list information page for further
details and suggested alternatives.