From: "Ken Brekke" <k...@g2a.net>
To: <phon...@oldcrank.com>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:19 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] gold plating question

Hello to all,
I am in the middle of restoring an oak Puritan and want to know about the
plating on the parts.  They look gold plated but maybe in a satin finish.
Does anyone know where the parts can be replated in the correct gold finish?
Or of a home kit?  I tried the Caswell plating kit but it leaves the higher
gloss finish.  Most platers I have contacted only do the high gloss gold
plating.
Thanks,
Ken