DANGER WILL ROBINSON! I smell a scam. Notice there is no conical hole bored in
the neck? How then could it possibly work? Also notice the seller is in
Vancouver / Hong Kong, that is fishy in itself. He also says it may have been
used in the molding process, but Edison reproducers were machined, not molded.
It looks like this could have been made in a mold from an original reproducer.
WATCH OUT!!
John Robles

Patrick Gunn <pgvancou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I saw this item on Ebay, and I'm wondering what it's purpose was/is?
The seller lists that it's a dealer sample, but I'm not sure why
something like that would've been created (only the top portion of the
reproducer, with a serial, and in black). Perhaps it was solely for
displaying horns on machines? Any ideas? I'm now curious...

http://tinyurl.com/54t37

Item number: 2259749264
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2259749264

Patrick