Plus $80 (EIGHTY!) to mail a machine you can hold in one hand.  sheesh.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norman Bruderhofer" <phon...@cylinder.de>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Why hasn't anyone bid?

From taediso...@aol.com  Sat May 12 13:52:29 2007
From: taediso...@aol.com (taediso...@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 12 13:53:01 2007
Subject: [Phono-L] Why hasn't anyone bid?

In a message dated 5/12/2007 1:07:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
phon...@cylinder.de writes:

It -has-  to be rare because it is from 1894 and the seller has a modest
price...

As long as we're looking at great values on eBay, you surely wouldn't want
to miss this lavishly described treasure:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/RCA-VICTOR-VICTROLA_W0QQitemZ150121729723_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/RCA-VICTOR-VICTROLA_W0QQitemZ150121729723)

Best regards,
Rene Rondeau