From john9...@pacbell.net  Mon Apr 20 09:41:16 2009
From: john9...@pacbell.net (john robles)
Date: Mon Apr 20 09:41:38 2009
Subject: [Phono-L] Orthophonic Reproducer Question

On all the brass ones I have ever seen/owned,?the?lettering on the back is
engraved into the surface, and does not stand out in relief (meaning projecting
out from the surface). Also the surface of the back will be very smooth as
opposed to somewhat rough as the pot metal ones usually are.
John Robles