Hello Al,

Was the carriage reducer or adapter was made for the recorder?

I have found on my Triumph with the large carriage that some CHK reproducers
sit too low.  I corrected this by placing a 0.020 wire in the reducer/adapter
under where the C will sit.

Having all the carriages for the standard being interchangeable is wonderful,
it allows my Standard A to test out any reproducer from the standard speaker to
the diamond B.  So far the only standard carriages I need to complete the set
is the one for the E and F.  The one I have for the ICS has the shaver casting
that was not drilled out.

I saw one of the early Amberolas (the one with the fireside motor) on eBay that
played both 2 and 4 minute.

Steve

If you love variety you will love Edison.