Yes, Martin is still in the needle business. But he is apparently VERY busy, as
well. Not the easiest man to get a hold of. He has moved since his old "Amerola
Graphic" days. But m...@together.net is his current e-mail. Cheers, TF

-----Original Message-----
From: jim...@earthlink.net <jim...@earthlink.net>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Fri, Apr 16, 2010 12:48 am
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Steel needle manufacturer??

I spoke to Mr. Bryan (New Amberola Phonograph Company) on the telephone
three or four years ago about placing a large (close to $ 1000.00) order
for needles, both in bulk & in packages of 100, & sent him cheques for same
but the cheques were never cashed, nor were he needles received & he never
responded to several letters I wrote inquiring about my order.   Finally
this year, I quit keeping funds to cover the cheques in my bank account &
thought he had disappeared from the face of the earth so
my cheques would not be cashed.   Is he still in the needle business?   I
had previously bought needles from him several times & would like to again
since he offered several
thicknesses suitable for different records.
Jim Cartwright
Immortal Performances, Inc.
Austin, Texas

jim...@earthlink.net