Thank you Al,

My Spring Motor serial number is 29251 and the motor frame number is 11523. It
has not the speed calibrations printed on the bedplate. I though only Triumphs
had that prints. I think all the machine is original and nobody but me has
touched it in 100 years. It has a square crank shaft. The governor has not 3
balls but three round pieces (short cylinders).

I don't know what Triumph is the donor of the control knob as I have bought it
alone.

About the motor, yes it is hung on springs and there is the knob for regulating
tension.

Thanks for all the information,

Gabriel.