I bought this machine two years ago and just wondered if anyone knows what
model it is and timeframe of manufacture. It plays both standard size and salon
size cylinders. It is in fabulous condition, the picture makes it look like it
has a square spot on the front. That is the original decal and the finish is
almost perfect. I bought it because of the unusual horn carriage and the fact
that the works flip over and store inside the box, which then looks like a
jewelry box with a brass handle on top. Here is the picture:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=170190476338923&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=130673463639224&set=a.130672523639318.12387.130658956974008