The link must have been broken.  It went to the CAPS site for me.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Jan and Harold
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 8:53 AM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Think streaming internet music is new? Check out
thisphonograph service from 1910...

For me,and probably for Loran too, one link brought up the facebook page of
some exotic looking woman.

Jan

On 2010-11-22, at 5:30 AM, Vinyl Visions wrote:

> It's not spam, Loran... I thought readers other than yourself, might be
interested in a PHONOGRAPH RELATED very interesting article about a unique
phonograph service. It just happens to be posted on the Carolina Antique
Music & Phonograph Society Facebook page. If you don't want to read it or
look at it you have a DELETE key on your computer.