Sorry to kinda go off topic but Loran is a very good friend and of course we
are just having fun. I might add that I always take beer over to his house
when visiting for obvious reasons. Well that isn't the whole truth. I always
ask what his supply looks like and if good I just drink his beer. This saves
me money. Btw the beer story has roots in Brice Paris. He tells me if I
drink two, I get a personality.
Mike
Oldcranky