I agree to that Kurt. I have many things lost. They will pop up. I would say
worse yet when I was very active collecting records I would see a nice label
on Kurt's glossy covers or at a friends house. A year or two later I swore I
owned it. Would spend hours looking for what I didn't own. Kept my stock in
my head after the futile search...lol
Oldcranky
Mike