I went thru some records recently with a friend and found some records I
won at auction and just put away. We opened them to look. I won these in
1999 :-). I love going shopping in my basement, costs a lot less than
ebay. But I had to stop bidding on record auctions because I kept
winning the same records over and over again. Did it again 2 weeks ago.
-Barry