In a message dated 12/23/2010 5:23:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
smst...@gmail.com writes:

I really  think it was a true love of labor for Martin. The magazine was a
bargain as  was most everything he sold. Like many things they come and go.
Very hard  work. Tim Gracyk  was a pioneer as well. Allen K too. I have all
of  the APM's NAGs and a great deal of Tim's work. I am grateful they did
what  they did and yes Allen and Tim utilize the internet.  Thank you all
and
all the others too. The list is long.

I'll add to the list.......

Cecil Dancer's Gramophone News (I think only 3 issues)

>From the UK: Sounds Vintage (a glossy mag)

>From US The Antique Phonograph News (Published by the Calif society in the
1970s)

Jerry's Musical News - actually a magazine of Phono classified Ads - by
Jerry Madsen

Of course Hillandale News (now For the Record) - CLPGS

and Talking Machine Review by Ernie Bayly (which petered out after he sold
it)

and this is just the Phono mags no longer with us, not counting the vintage
 record ones.

Steve