Thanks for the list. Tom Pollard and Bob from Musical Americana also put out
news letters. Have many of those listed and another one I just can't
remember nor do I know where I put them, on cylinder records.
The Bob Fulwider (sp)  newsletters were a hoot for the classified. Pollard's
would make you cry.
If anyone is ever in Southern Oregon I have a large numbers of Hobbies
Magazine. A source that has been "mined" by many for it series on pioneer
recording artists, free for the taking.  It is a VERY important series.

Oldcranky
Mike