Thanks Loran - I didn't realize that.  How would I post a photo?

George P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Loran T. Hughes <lo...@oldcrank.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, Jan 8, 2011 11:43 am
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Vic R

Ah, but you CAN post reasonably sized photos on Phono-L! As long as

the total message size stays under 200k, your photo will go through.

The system scrubs the photo(s) from the message, then creates a link

for each at the bottom of the message that readers can click on.

Unfortunately, I can't bump the message size limit at the moment - the

little server's hard drive just isn't big enough.

Regards,

Loran

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:19 PM,  <gpaul2...@aol.com> wrote:

> I've only seen 2 or 3 myself.  Only the first couple thousand Rs were done

that way.  I have one here, but we can't post photos.  I'll be happy to post

photos on one of the forums if you'd like.