To simplify the whole - posting photos on Phono-L - question, I started a
thread on The Talking Machine Forum entitled "Worlds Collide - Victor R Thread
from Phono-L."  I love both resources and I didn't mean to hijack the Phono-L
thread.  Maybe the subject of posting photos on Phono-L needs its own thread.
I will try that in the future.  Thanks, Loran.  Hopefully this is the correct
link:

http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5420