He may just be crazy not know what these things are worth.. Most of his sales
were $25 dollar Champion/Gennett Country and Western records and if you are
looking for a particular title or record 25 bucks is not that much to pop for.
How he came up with 12,500 for that Victor Sousa record I just can't imagineā€¦