Good morning again all,
Found the last name. It is The Record Ranger. Richard Tussey. It 's public.
I knew he was near St. Louis. This is odd as Richard knows what these are
worth. He has very poor eye sight so one not prone to fishing. I split a
label collection with him years ago. Other than a few very hard to get
labels he has, I have them too. I would sell them all for the price of just
one of those records.
Mike
Oldcranky