Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on replacing frozen mandrel bearings
and cylinder speed testers!  I am ordering the one Norman sent me the link to
from Ebay.  I saw the one you have to Steve--thanks!

As to the bearing, I think I am going to knock off the mandrel and take it from
there.  I have done this a few times on Homes without having to go to any
extemes!  Guess I was just lucky with the ones I had, and was able to chip out
bearing enough to get everything out easily!  Thanks again to everyone!

Mike Sorter
Riverside, CA

Currently 100 degree Riverside, California that is!