From: Jeff Walton <jfwal...@usa.net>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 9:46 AM
Subject: [Phono-L] Regal Phono

Greetings:

I picked this Regal Phonograph up at auction over the weekend.  I usually
dabble in mostly columbia machines, but picked this one instead.  Can anyone
tell me the value of the machine? I cant find much about the Regal Company on
the web other than they were produced between 1915 and 1923.  I did find one
website that offered a lot of history:

http://www.capsnews.org/apn2006-1.htm

Does anyone know what this goes for these days.

Jeff Walton
Wilmington NC 28403