Wow Al, those manuals are like gold.  Could you email the buyer and offer him
directly? One thing I would strongly suggest is that they be scanned instead of
photocopied.  Xeroxing is old-fashioned now. Ask him if he would be willing to
let others view the scans. Or offer to arrange the scanning for him.

This is the kind of thing that the Google Books Project loves. Scanned books
that are out of copyright.

Jim